Private Training Sessions
Private training sessions are built around your requirements and conducted in your home or local environment at a convenient time. Teaching your dog in situ means less overall training time and a better awareness of what works for your dog in your world.
We offer private (one to one) sessions to teach fundamental life skills and share knowledge that is 100% tailored to your dog, your life, your family and your home. Children, cats, cars, rabbits etc. – anyone and anything that features in your every-day life is welcome at these sessions.
Private training sessions are an opportunity to receive tailored training and management plans as well as advice and demonstrations on how best to implement them.
Typical things we help with:
- Self-control in the home: leaving things and dropping things when asked, settling when asked etc.
- Self-control when out on walks: Coming back when called, walking nicely on the lead, no jumping up etc.
- Focus: How to gain your dog’s attention in a distracting environment.
- Cues in context: Sit, drop it, down etc. in various places, specific to your dog.
- Being handled by your vet or your groomer: Easier grooming, easier vet visits.
- Tailored Games: Sensory / learning games that you can play with your dog to teach them valuable lessons while having fun or to tire them on a rainy day. Games that are tailored to your dog’s breed / natural preferences.
- 3 x 1h private session
- 4 x 1h private session
- 5 x 1h private session