Basic Manners Group Class
Group classes are a great way for you and your dog to make friends while learning new skills that will benefit both you and your dog throughout your lives together.
We offer group classes for adult and adolescent dogs who have not attended our puppy courses and are happy in a class environment.
In class, we teach fundamental skills and share knowledge that you can tailor to your life with your dog.
We make it our mission to ensure that our learning is fun and inclusive of all human family members; children are always welcome in class.
- Focus: how to gain your dog’s attention
- Self-control: leaving things and dropping things when asked, settling when asked etc.
- Basic Manners: coming back when called, walking nicely on the lead, no jumping up etc.
- Recall: coming back when called
- Cues: sit, down, wait etc.
- Handling: easier grooming/vet visits
- Relationship building games
- Sensory and learning games
- For a six-week class course