Puppy Group Classes
Puppy class is the ideal opportunity for you and your puppy to make friends and socialise while learning new skills.
We offer group classes for puppies teaching fundamental skills and sharing knowledge that you can tailor to your every-day life.
Group classes are a great way for you and your puppy to make friends while learning essential skills that will benefit both you and your puppy throughout your lives together.
We make it our mission to ensure that our learning is fun and inclusive of all human family members; children are always welcome in class.
We offer our classes in courses (not drop in) as exercises build on exercises previously learned; courses follow on from each other, continuing to build on the core competency areas of self-control, recall, basic manners and socialisation. Courses are arranged into Bronze, Silver and Gold levels.
Bronze puppy class is for puppies that are 20 weeks old or younger.
- Focus: how to gain your puppy’s attention
- Self-control: leaving things and dropping things when asked, settling when asked etc.
- Basic Manners: walking nicely on the lead, no jumping up etc.
- Recall: coming back when called
- Cues: sit, down, wait etc.
- Handling: easier grooming / vet visits
- Relationship building games
- Sensory and learning games
- For a six-week class course